MPM
Sharijoy
in no particular order!!......Sorry haven't had time to update or fix my work in progress blog!!...Kali is doing better, now shes having a hard time pooping. Think shes a bit scarred of feeling sick again!

Spaghettini with spring asparagus
Panzanella Salad
Cheese Lover mini Meat loafs,
Brussels Sprouts and Mashed potatoes
Greek Pita Burgers and tossed salad
Cheddar and Broccoli Tart
BBQ Steak and creamy brie veggie medley
Tangy and sweet BBQ Ribs
and rice


Jenny Sorry last nite I couldn't find my BEANY BROWNIE Recipe I will look for it today and post it later. I'm in a bit of a rush ...working an OT shift today!

For those interested in some of the above recipes (MOST) go to HOMEBASICS Here

Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Jenny Says:

    Great menu plan...Scott would have to eat 12 of the mini meat loaf to get his quota!!LOL
    I wanna try the spaghettini recipe.
    Cheerio, my dear,
    TTYL
    Jenny


  2. Sharijoy Says:

    The meatball one wasn't the greatest we had that one last nite!! Doug said he likes my other recipe better but to next time try it mini'ized with the cheese in it! I was really liking the spaghetini one too....most likel tonite we'll have that!